fbpx

Aeration

Lets start making the nutrients flow through your soil the way they should!

Liquid Aeration Services In Oklahoma City

Aeration Services Near Me oklahoma city aeration services

liquid aeration oklahoma city    Aeration service oklahoma city      Aeration services near me Aeration services liquid aeration oklahoma city    Aeration service oklahoma city      Aeration services near me Aeration services liquid aeration oklahoma city    Aeration service oklahoma city      Aeration services near me Aeration services superiorlawnsolutionsokc.com

Aeration is essential for a healthy lawn. Lawn aeration services not only reduces soil compaction, but it also helps the lawn to absorb more water, nutrients, and minerals.

The traditional mechanical core aeration services provided by most lawn care companies is no longer the best way to aerate your lawn. With core aeration the aeration machine removes plugs of grass and soil from the ground using metal plugs from approximately 20% of the turf area, leaving 80% undisturbed. These areas of undisturbed soil are not the ideal solution for reduced soil compaction and increased water absorption in the lawn.

Our revolutionary liquid aeration treatment applied by our professionally trained team at Superior Lawn Solutions gives your lawn an aeration treatment like never before. The liquid aeration we use is a special liquid formula that is applied using a pressurized sprayer and creates microscopic pores in the soil. Some of the advantages of our liquid aeration treatment include:

  • Increases Soil Compaction Reduction: Instead of poking holes in 20% of your lawn, liquid aeration opens up tiny holes throughout your lawn to reduce compaction across 100% of your lawn.
  • Increased Water Retention: After liquid aeration the soil in your lawn acts like a sponge. The soil retains and distributes water more evenly and deeper into the soil when compared to core aeration.
  • Reduces Water Usage: Because liquid aeration allows your soil to efficiently hold more water than ever before, the soil doesn’t dry out as quickly and promotes deeper root growth. This means you can water your lawn less frequently.
  • Deeper Stronger Roots: By reducing the soil compaction, increasing oxygen levels, nutrients and water retention in the soil encourages your roots to be healthier by allowing them to grow deeper into the soil.
  • Eco-Friendly: Our liquid aeration is a biodegradable material and is safe for use around children and pets.

Our aeration service is typically done bi annually, with the best time being May to July. We highly recommend this service.

liquid aeration oklahoma city    Aeration service oklahoma city      Aeration services near me Aeration services liquid aeration oklahoma city    Aeration service oklahoma city      Aeration services near me Aeration services liquid aeration oklahoma city    Aeration service oklahoma city      Aeration services near me Aeration services superiorlawnsolutionsokc.com

Schedule your aeration service below!